Soccer is the world's most popular and participated in sport, perhaps even your own children have had
or will experience the passion, skill and lifetime value of playing it. With less disposable income for many
families, they are being forced to choose between allowing their child to play the sport they love and providing
for their families. Pro Alliance Football Club mission is to allow each child to participate in the great sport of
soccer, regardless of ethnicity, disabilities and income. This can only be done with generous support of
philanthropic individuals, corporate/community partners or asking families to pay to play. We are determined to
significantly reduce and possibly eliminate the fees associated with participation.
Here are some of the ways you could help:
- A donation (can be anonymous), to either a specific player, team or program.
- A sponsorship of a player, team, program, or the entire club.
- In-Kind donations of products or services currently purchased by the club.
- Advertisement/Signage on uniforms, apparel, banners, etc.
- Other programs specifically tailored to our organization/wishes.
With our 501c3 non-profit organization status, your contributions would be tax deductible and 100 % would
go towards the youth athletes we serve.
We appreciate your time and kind consideration, we hope you will participate in this program.
Pro Alliance Football Club: FEDERAL IDENTIFICATION # 82-4931272
Get in contact with us for other forms of donation